We are currently recruiting for Airport Services Agent in Dublin, Ireland
As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five-star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
Specific accountabilities include:
• Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
• Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
• Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
• Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
• Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
• Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
• Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
• Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
The successful candidate will have:
• High School Qualification
• Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
• High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
• Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
You must have the legal rights to live and work in Ireland to be considered for this role.