The Finance department, which manages the company's budgets, forecasts and investments, and provides analysis of our financial performance and strategies.
Job overview and responsibilities
The primary role of Analyst – Procurement is to provide analytical support to the strategic sourcing team managers in the US based Procurement teams. This position will focus on providing analytical support to various direct and indirect spend categories and support different procurement activities such as development of spend analytics, supply market analysis, RFP template creation and response analysis, etc. with the goal of capturing real total cost of ownership (TCO) savings and driving process efficiencies.
- Develop expertise in the assigned spend categories through relationships with category managers
- Support in creation of dashboards for supplier management and contract management
- Develop vendor scorecards to monitor spend, compliance, and performance
- Support various adhoc project requests from multiple stakeholders
- Perform financial analysis on RFP requests in order to make right business decision
- Support in automation of daily and monthly metrics reporting to stakeholders
- Provide support in gathering and organizing data through various internal and external sources
- Conduct analysis of market trends and potential suppliers
- Conduct benchmarking analysis during RFP events and as needed across network
- Conduct research and communicate procurement trends for assigned categories to category leaders
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded.