1. Evaluation of modification documents through Mod Assessment Forms.
2. Prepare the Agenda for the Modification Committee Meetings (MCM)
3. Prepare the Minutes and the Executive Summary post MCM.
4. Coordinate with manufacturer & OEMs for any requirements related to modification documents and for seeking any clarifications.
5. Reporting back of the in-service modifications to the manufacturer.
6. Preparation of the Airworthiness Directives Compliance List (ADCL) and SB Status for each aircraft
7. Maintain the records of all STCs accomplished on the IGO Fleet.
8. Preparing the modification package for C Checks
9. Assignment of Modifications in AMOS to the New Aircraft inducted in the Fleet.
10. Preparing the Aircraft Dent & Buckle chart for each aircraft
11. Ensure that all applicable Modifications documents are uploaded ATA wise on 6E world
12. Prepare requisite documentation and reports for Lessor mid-term audits
13. Preparation of Modification documents during ARC / C of A
14. To monitor the repetitive and recurrent defects in close coordination with MCC
15. Coordination with the Certifying Staff / SIC for timely completion of the Occurrence Reporting Forms.
16. Reporting all occurrences/Delays/Defects to the Regulatory Authority as required by CAR M & CAR 145
17. Participating in the Daily Delay/Defect meeting and preparing the daily delay/defect report and submission to DGCA.
18. Monitoring of MEL invoking and aircraft status downgrading
19. Investigation and data preparation for PIB cases
“IndiGo never asks for money for interview or hiring.