- Mechanical Design and Analysis Engineer to support a variety of aerospace programs. This Engineering position will use Computer Aided Design (CAD) tools to define or revise mechanical/ structural engineering product definitions.
- Involves understanding of qualification of components and ability to create technical documents for test planning, test conduct and qualification.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall
provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence,
employee development, customer engagement etc.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (AutoCAD, CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential
- Knowledge of DO-160 certification requirements, creation of Qualification Plans, procedure and processes is a plus.
- Knowledge of aircraft structural, system or environmental testing is preferred.
- Knowledge of NASTRAN,PATRAN, Hyper mesh, and Manufacturing systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical design.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team.
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering degree Or Master in Mechanical/ Aerospace with 2+ year of exp.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVES AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED
WITH THIS POSITION.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award