The successful candidate will be part our Procurement team, which develops and implements strategic procurement initiatives for the SIA Group. The candidate will play a key role in the management of warehouse & logistics operations in the most effective, safe and cost efficient manner to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance to policies, procedures & regulatory requirements
• Involved in the development and review of warehouse & logistics strategy, tools and processes to cater to business needs
• Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of warehouse operations against the set SLAs and performance targets for appointed 3PL
• Manage the warehouse operations and its stock item in accordance to latest tools and process established
• Drive tracking and monitoring mechanism for storage and movement of materials across multiple storage locations
• Aggregate logistics requirements, plan and organize to meet the total demand for logistics by both local and overseas stakeholders and Business Users (BUs).
• Monitor delivery schedule and draft actions to mitigate the risks and potential delays
• Manage and resolve urgent logistics services requests
• Conduct periodic physical inspection of stock items and risk assessment and safety plans, as required
• Ensure compliance to Customs regulations
• Mentor associates on processes, systems & tools
• A good Bachelor’s degree.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in warehouse and logistics related roles
• Good understanding of supply chain best practices, warehouse management process and procedures, logistics, freight, risk management and customs compliance are preferred.
• Working knowledge of SAP
• Critical thinking, analytical and conceptual abilities to understand issues and resolve them.
• Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Able to multi-task and respond quickly to the challenges in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong capability to develop, articulate and implement strategic plans
• Meticulous and strong in operations management