About the role
As Licensed Aircraft Engineer, you are responsible in ensuring the full serviceability and airworthiness of the assigned Qatar Executive (Private Fleet) aircraft at any time. Working within Qatar Executive Doha facilities, on one of the most modern Gulfstream and Bombardier fleets, you will be integral and valued team member of the growing MRO facility.
You will provide full support to the Lead Engineers/ Management to perform any scheduled or unscheduled tasks, which is required as per the approved maintenance documentation to ensure fulltime aircraft availability and highest standards possible. Working to the highest standards in accordance with QCAA regulations and Company procedures to ensure the continued safety of flight for these aircraft. Your core responsibility is to ensure timely and quality performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities on the aircraft assigned to you.
• Be part of the flying crew and assists with any upcoming defects in-flight and ensure continuous serviceability of the aircraft.
• Ensures assigned aircraft is in the best possible condition prior to every flight by making certain the appearance of the assigned aircraft exterior and interior is exceptionally clean and welcoming to Qatar Executive clients and by being a focal point for the flight crew for all technical issues related to the assigned aircraft.
• Rectifies aircraft defects as per the priorities defined by the Lead Engineers or Management to ensure the maximum aircraft availability and serviceability.
• Proactively finds solutions under supervision of the Lead Engineer for defects to ensure efficient resolution while adhering to both regulatory and company policies and standards.
• Reports any discrepancies on the aircraft, which may affect the serviceability or safety to the responsible Lead Engineer in charge.
• Performs required maintenance tasks and checks in line with the aircraft AMP and Regulations with the highest standard given.
• Supports the Lead Engineers by proposing improvements to optimize equipment, procedures or processes.
• Provides support in AOG to recover the aircraft as quick as possible to continue operation.
• Plans and carries out all maintenance activities effectively by organizing all required tooling, material and support to complete the task within the agreed period. Ensures all maintenance activities on the assigned aircraft are conducted in strict accordance with the technical documentation provided.
• Troubleshoots the cause of aircraft defects and resolves those defects in a professional and timely manner.
• Ensures that any task performed is in full compliance with the company procedures, policies and authority regulations.
• Performs other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.