With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Business Analyst, Tactical Buyer!
In this role, the shortlisted candidate will be responsible to manage the entire value chain related to Purchase Order Management, Reporting, AP Issue Resolution & Fulfillment.
• Issue Purchase Orders based on the demands or Purchase Requisitions received from the engineering or the planning team.
• Validating the demand on SAP.
• Drive Order Acknowledgement & Order Fulfillment as per the Need Date or the Promise Date by closely working with the supplier, logistics and the fulfillment teams of the business.
• Basis the urgency of any requirement, the candidate will have to pull-in or push-out orders and update SAP for any change in supplier Promise Dates.
• Adherence to the KPI’s and business SLA’s is mandatory.
• Responsible for helping suppliers resolve any outstanding invoices which have not been paid.
• Work closely with the suppliers and other business functions like Warehouse, Sourcing, Quality, Finance etc. to resolve any Material Discrepancy and work efficiently to drive fulfillment to avoid any delays in shipping.
• Responsible for preparing and reporting out their own KPI’s and SLA’s.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• University graduate in any discipline
• Should have rich procurement experience especially in the Energy, Power, Aviation or Automobile industry
• Must have sound knowledge of English – both written and oral
• Practical knowledge of SAP is a must
• Should possess a strong personality and have an analytical bent of mind
• Preferable to have a fair knowledge of industrial commodities
• Should possess good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
• Basic understanding of Sourcing & Procurement processes in Manufacturing industry. Experience on handling procurement of direct materials is preferred
• Should have basic experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Business Analyst
Job ID: HMS009339
Primary Location: India - Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting: Aug 6, 2021
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time