Professional individuals to be part of team, who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer care and service.
• Applicants must be 18 years plus, drive and own a car and be within 30 minutes of
Stansted airport on a standby duty
• To meet exceptional standards, you will need to be a team-player, customer focused,
possess excellent communication skills, display flexibility and maturity and have the ability to converse with clientele at all levels
• You must also have at least 2 years’ experience of front line customer service, be able to swim unaided for 25m and be able to reach 212 cm (without shoes)
• Knowledge of a second European language would be advantageous and for experienced crew, an EASA Attestation and Medical would be preferable
• Also require crew to have exceptional standards of personal grooming and deportment to reflect corporate image
So, if you believe that you can meet the requirements above and are interested in joining please click on APPLY NOW with a CV, answering the following questions in the body of your email reply
1. Do you have the ability to reside and work in the UK (Pre-settled or settled status right to workshare code or citizenship application should be included with application) Yes/No/Proof if applicable
2. Can you provide information to enable 5 year referencing (names, address, email address for previous work, education establishments) Yes/No
3. If you have lived/worked overseas for 6 months or more in the last 5 years, please declare where and for how long and if you hold an Overseas Criminal Records Check (OCRC) for each applicable country Where/How long/OCRC Held?
4. I am fully COVID vaccinated Yes/No/Proof if applicable