Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Provide information and system support to customers with regard to rates, details, bookings, connections, regulations and other enquiries and oversee the service from GHA.
2. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS (MAXIMUM OF 10)
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulations and company policies
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
- Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner; resolving any customer queries
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
- Provide support in cargo commercial activities as required.
Qualifications & Experience
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Cargo Operations or Airline environment
Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations
Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures
PC based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working is essential.
Other job related information
The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
Must have the right to lve and work in India.