Etihad Cargo is a transforming business. As the cargo division of Etihad Aviation Group, we provide fast and reliable cargo and air freighter solutions around the world. We're proud to be the air cargo partner of choice. As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional service.
Manage a team of professionals to develop and implement Etihad Airways’ cargo network that is operationally deliverable, maximizes profit and is aligned to the broader Etihad Aviation Group’s strategy
• Manage the cargo network planning team to ensure the effective and profitable utilization of Etihad’s fleet
• Design and implement a freighter network that optimizes and balances cargo capacity
• Work with relevant stake holders, including freighters operations, maintenance and scheduling to ensure short-term and long-term optimization of fleet
• Manage the impact of capacity changes on the network
• Deliver profitable cargo charters to assist the utilization and bottom line results of freighters
• Work with passenger network planning to understand cargo needs and requirements prior to implementation of network capacity introductions or adjustments
• Proactively propose scenarios for belly capacity where cargo benefits can be found to optimize aircraft profitability
• Propose and Implement corrective measures based on findings to achieve optimal utilization of cargo and belly capacities.
• Review cargo inputs on passenger aircraft proposals to ensure cargo revenue from business cases.
• Standardize route profitability reviews and performance steering platforms to support the decision-making process on freighter aircraft and passenger business cases.
• Analyse route profitability to support timely decision-making including short-term (tactical) and long-term (structural) frequency and fleet adjustments
• Define long term (5-10 years) and short term (annual budget, IATA season) network and fleet strategy and plans, feasible schedule plans that have been operationalised and endorsed by the relevant business areas
Education & Experience