Area of interest : Finance & Accounts. Qualification: Strong Finance background and work experience. MBA and Airline industry experience shall be given preference
1. 15yrs+ experience in leading and managing Financial responsibilities of a large company
2. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
3. Experiences in strategic planning and execution
4. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
5. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint; web-based and email programs.
6. Excellent communication skills verbally, in writing, and electronically.
Responsibilities: As a CFO, you shall be a part of the leadership team, contributing and collaboratively working with all elements of daily airline operations, including employee and customer relations, safety, revenue management, scheduling, strategic alliances, sales, brand management, product development and customer service delivery.