We are looking for UAE Nationals who can be part of our customer service team. If successful, you will join an extensive training program which include systems training and customer service skills and then be allocated to any area across the group that provides either front-line or behind the scenes customer care. Whether it be Emirates Airline or of the many airlines serviced by dnata, our goal is to ensure that our customers experience service is consistent with the Emirates Group high standards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Candidate should hold a valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid (Family Book).
- Minimum: Grade 12 secondary school certificate.
- Willing to work on shift and wear uniform
- English test
- Ministry of Education attestation is required for certificates.
- Terms of the mandatory National Service apply.
- Information in this page is subject to change.