We are inviting applications for the role of Senior Associate, Demand forecasting
The purpose of this work package is to Forecast, Plan and manage Inventory of spares, maintenance and repair parts for Aviation Major – Commercial Business. One of the Genpact – CSO (Commercial Spares Organization) Forecast team member will manage the below list of duties for commercial spares business for Aviation. Also, Team member will need functional knowledge of demand forecasting, spare parts planning and in depth understanding of inventory management
Process requires the offshore resource to work with the forecasters & planning teams within CSO business.
• Forecasting, Planning and Inventory management of spare, maintenance and repair parts
• Reviewing monthly forecasts for spare parts and improve forecast accuracy
• Statistical forecasting and data analysis
• Analyzing demand patterns and inventory levels
• Ensure minimum stockouts, maintain inventory turns, maintain service levels for assigned spare parts
• Working on ad-hoc requests from customer
• Preparing metrics for given set of parts and deep dive into issues
• Report and dashboard creation
• Attend regular customer calls
• Manufacturing Background
Genpact will be responsible to support all aspects of Demand Forecasting and Inventory Management of spare, maintenance and repair parts for commercial spares business for Aviation. Also, Team member will have to collaborate effectively with Aviation counterparts to make sure all forecast is updated with latest market intel.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• MBA and Masters / Engineering (Aeronautical or any specialization)
• Any SCM certifications
• Experience in Supply chain domain
• Functional knowledge of demand forecasting, spare parts planning and in depth understanding of inventory management
• Working knowledge on MS-Excel and MS-Access
• Working knowledge of any one Data Analysis/Visualization language or BI Tool such R, Python, Power BI, Tableau etc.
• Candidate should have core supply chain background
• Preferred background: B.E./ B.Tech / MBA / ( APICS certifications
• Preferred: Knowledge on Forecasting Tool (Demantra)