- Provide technical support to other department to achieve engineering and quality excellence
- Review out-of-manual conditions and provide engineering solutions in relation to engine overhaul and repair processes
- Lead engine failure investigation and coordinate with engine OEM, airline customers and aviation authorities for engine condition documentation and reporting
- Communicate with customers on out-of-manual repair approval
- Propose creative engineering solution to reduce engine turn time and shop visit cost
- Liaise with the OEM and subcontractors on engine investigation and repair processes
- Support test engine performance analysis and testcell trending analysis to ensure engine meets customer performance and durability standard
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects to bring change to the department and company
- Assist the Engineering Management in special projects
- Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Able to interpret technical data and engine manuals.
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications (Words, Excel, Projects, and Power Point).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Versatile worker who is able to work well in a team setting and independently.
- Ability to think and process information in the macro and micro level.