About the role
AIM HIGHER WITH QATAR EXECUTIVE CORPORATE
Do you want to advance your career?
Join the exclusive team of Qatar Executive Corporate Cabin Crew.
In this role, you will mainly operate as solo Cabin Crew for the corporate jet fleet, including Gulfstream G650 and Global 5000.
We are looking for exceptionally skilled, high performing individuals who wants to take their career to the next level.
To be part of this team, you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Ensure all safety measures, regulations and policies are applied in the cabin.
• Provide outstanding VIP level customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Continually look at opportunities to improve the Customer Inflight experience
• Solve problems creatively and follow through with customer feedback
• Always be proactive in your approach within Cabin Operations
• Maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
We invite applications from those who meet the following requirements:
• Minimum education: high school degree
• Minimum 5 years of flying experience in a reputable International Airline, in a supervisory or leadership position
• At least 2 - 3 years of VIP/Corporate Airline experience will be preferred
• Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
• Excellent health and fitness
• Strong work ethics and committed to impeccable service
• Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
• Professional, discreet, creative, proactive and flexible
• High standard of self-perception and personal presentation
• Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.