We are recruiting for Fleet Support Officer, to be based in Doha, Qatar.
The Fleet Support Officer supports the Flight Deck Crew (FDC) and Fleet Management in their administration requirements while guiding the Fleet Support Coordinators to ensure highest degree of administrative support is provided to FDC ensuring regulatory requirements are met.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Grade 6: High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
• Managerial skills - Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
• Well conversant with MS packages , proficient in internet /email writing
• Able to work independently and produce reports
• Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.