To ensure operational support, flight editing, and post departure is carried out as per requirement of the IGOM/Airline contractual agreements. To oversee the towing, Fly Dubai, telex and radar desk function at the Airport Operations Control Centre.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Discusses safety concerns openly and reports them to the concerned supervisor
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Monitors Radar track for each flight to update the system with short-finals / on hold status
- Actions requests received on VHF frequency pertaining to ground service requirements and disseminates information accordingly
- Obtain W&B / Fuel Figures from PIC/Load Control passed over VHF and communicate as necessary
- Identifies flights which are not scheduled for DXB based on the printed schedules data management information system (dMIS) to ensure that that dOCC are alerted
Flight Editing/post departure:
- Ensures flight creation is reflected in the DCS and DMIS, all A/C reg and gate numbers are updated.
- Ensures seating of individual special needs passengers and groups are according to the agreement/IGOM.
- Ensures flight editing is completed before opening of check-in counters with all remarks.
- Ensures posts departure functions are completed after aircraft is airborne.
Telex management and CPM editing:
- Monitors all telexes and actions them correctly across stakeholders.
- Ensures relevant messages are generated and dispatched and flight files are complied, documents verified, and files closed.
- Reviews and amends LDM and CPM messages to ensure accuracy of operational the Airport Activity Control Systems
- Coordinates and communicates with all stakeholders to ensure all resources are equipped and ready to conduct the towing activities.
- Implements the EK tow plan and ensures on-time performance (OTP) of EK tows.
- Coordinates and communicates with FWC to ensure FZ operational requirements are met.
- Verify AMIS-DMIS check and communicate issues raised by FZ in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience
Airport Operations. Other:
Qualification: - Diploma in a related field OR High School with certificate.
Experience: - 0-2 years of experience in a related field for a diploma holder OR 2-4 years of relevant experience in a related field and on-job practical training.
Knowledge/Skills: - Knowledge of dnata Management information systems (DMIS), Airport activity Control System (AACS), Universal Flight Information System, Departure Control System - English Language Level 5 - Data Collection and Analysis - Quality Orientation Skills - Communication Skills - Safety Awareness