Associated Energy Group, LLC (AEG Fuels) is a global aviation fuels and services supply chain management company. The company’s core business is the marketing and financing of fuel supply and logistics solutions for the world’s largest airlines, militaries, and corporate operators.
AEG Fuels serves its clients through a network of longstanding relationships with subcontracted parties around the world. Customers are afforded the benefits of negotiated fuel and throughput pricing based on AEG Fuel’s aggregate volume within a network of over 3,000 airports as well as the company’s specialized expertise in delivering products safely and on-time.
AEG Fuels is dedicated to providing comprehensive support and unparalleled 24/7 service around the world. 30 different nationalities are represented on AEG’s team and with offices in Miami, Houston, Tahoe, London, Dubai, and Singapore the company combines a global presence with a local touch.
AEG Core Values
• Excellence & Teamwork
• Entrepreneurship & Innovation
• Respect & Trust
• Always Do What’s Right
• Operations support to AEG’s global sales team
• Provide accurate customer specific quotes and fuel orders
• Coordinate into wing fueling with suppliers & ITP agents at more than 3000 locations
• Work closely with Credit team & assist in credit exposure management
• Expedite the billing process by obtaining fuel tickets from suppliers and ITP agents
• Monitor uplift trends of customers & optimize where possible
• Liaise with tax team dept. & review applicable taxes
• Coordinating with hauling companies for our bulk delivery customers
Required Skills and Experience:
• Aviation background with knowledge on aircraft type & world geography
• Strong written & oral communication
• Excellent Team player
• High degree of accuracy is essential
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work rotating shift and or weekends
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please contact [email protected] with attached resume in Word or PDF format. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email.