Lead Engineer – Turbine Module Design provides technical support over cross functional teams to design, validate and improvise design of Turbine Components. This role will be responsible for design, analysis, addressing manufacturing/assembly issues, testing & validation of Turbine components, leveraging best practices/lessons across frames, integrate with fleet team to understand fleet issues and substantiate with appropriate calculations.
- Come out with the optimized configuration in terms of geometry/cost/performance/material etc. as per guidelines.
- Owns and solves business challenging programs, RCAs and supplier/manufacturing issue working independently/with team.
- Think beyond existing technical solution, evaluates technical options and owns the accountability of the selected path forward.
- Proactively collaborate with cross functional teams – HT, Aero, Mfg, Repair, PDE, services and system team for system level optimization.
- Collaborate with TL/controlled title holders/CE offices and ensure review rigor and attention to detail.
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills working independently and in a team.
- In-depth understanding of engineering technology and tools.
- Strong engineering problem solving capabilities.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes