Lead Engineer - Fleet Management is responsible to provide technical leadership to the in service technical management of assigned product components throughout the product life cycle.
Key responsibilities include, monitoring and internal/external response to the in-service performance of the assigned hardware relative to product requirements with respect to safety, reliability, durability, cost of ownership and customer technical advocacy.
- Lead Safety & reliability Programs and Provide Technical support
- Project management of Fleet management, TAT , Services Productivity projects
- Deliver Customer Satisfaction / Build relationships
In this role, you will report to Sub-Section Manager, Fleet Management –GE90/GP Section, JFWTC, Bangalore.
In addition, you will interface with organizations such as the Engineering Departments (Design, Repair, Analytics, MAE and MPED, etc.,), MRO
shops, Digital Services Solutions (DSS), CSA Operations, Aviation Operations Center (AOC), Customer & Product Support Organization (C&PSO) and GRC based on business need.
Own Manual changes.
• Deliver timely and accurate field containment plans and work with the expanded engineering team to develop field fix design solutions
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks complying with engineering and agency policies and procedures
• Lead business initiatives for field issues and cost of ownership goals
• Provide support for Time On Wing (TOW) objectives and Customized Service Agreements (CSA)/ Cost Margin Reviews (CMR) reviews around hardware ownership
• 24/7 availability on need basis to resolve field issues (eg AOG, Workscope Mitigation, Work stoppage) regarding assigned hardware
• Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical and program requirements, schedules and customer commitments.
• Foster and inspire a collaborative work style and display team-oriented behavior with a proactive communication internally and externally
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes