Oversees the daily activities for all areas within the Repair & Return Cycle to meet operation requirement; inbound and outbound transportation management, fleet management, materials handling, order fulfillment, logistics network design, and management of third party logistics services providers, locates and acquires standard and nonstandard equipment and supplies to meet readiness and operational requirements, including cost comparison related to new and repair items. Also all logistics service and support requirement with internal and external agencies in support of units, command and control operations centers; including various platforms, vehicles, communications systems, electronic/special purpose equipment and facility maintenance.
Review the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources. Directs contingency operations such as logistics process for deployment. Manage cargo distribution functions such as receiving, storing, tracking and shipping of supplies and equipment. Establish warehouse storage procedures; locations, location survey functions, inventory adjustments and proper care of supply in warehouse.
Will also be responsible for
1. Involves in planning, coordinating, and evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, system or program.
2. Monitor and analyze Logistics services in order to support effective provision of high quality Logistics services. Defines, develops and sets up proper operations base through contacts internally, with forwarding companies, warehousing facilities and in land transportation services.
3. Monitor goods’ receiving and on time deliveries from landing ports and airports to the warehouses, sites and stores.
4. Develops the section by analyzing logistical problems, producing new solutions and preparing any supply chain simulation including cost comparison related to new items. Resolves usual problems, suggests solutions for critical Logistics problems in favor of the operation and ensures current Logistics policies and procedures are in compliance.
5. Direct and give guidance to supervisors and employees to guide them in performing their daily tasks. The work includes identifying requirement for funding, manpower, facilities maintenance, supplies and services.
6. Provides technical and administrative functions while performing supply manage and logistics automation functions. Provide customer service and property accountability; hand receipt updates; asset visibility, and equipment availability at the direction of the logistics manager.
7. Direct the management of cargo distribution functions: receiving storing, issuing; tracking, packing and shipping of supplies. Resolves the issues related to storage, safety, and HAZMAT Storage.
8. Manages storage space utilization and develop locations system and care of supply in storage. Maintains the storage facilities and materiel handling equipments.
9. Directs the inventory management of retail and wholesale supply activity. Determines and analyses correct materiel requirements.
10. Responsible for administration of all the logistics activities. Oversees the daily activities for all areas within the supply chain cycle to meet operation requirement.
11. Responsible for the inbound and outbound transportation management, fleet management, materials handling, order fulfillment, logistics network design, and management of third party logistics services providers.
12. Manage supplier relationships effectively, collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement, and build and maintain a strong supplier network, being fully aware of supplier developments and opportunities.
13. Ensure collaborative ways of working with the customer and with other section leads. In addition, you provide coaching, support and guidance to other team members.
14. Responsible for working with their procurement team to identify opportunities for the development of new and/or streamlined, innovative approaches to procurement processes and systems to ensure customer needs and expectations are being met, including increased utilization of technology.
15. Locates and acquires standard and nonstandard equipment and supplies to meet readiness and operational requirements.
16. Supervises the technical aspects of property records. Responsible for managing the receipt, storage, and Turn Ins of supplies and equipment at the technical stores in accordance with established policies.
17. Conduct weekly meeting to review warehouse operations. Instructs and supervises personnel within a warehouse environment.
18. Performs property accountability, asset visibility, and combat losses reports for the command. Ensures 100 percent property accountability is maintained.
19. Prepare weekly report to higher management on the daily status.
20. Develops standard operating procedures and performs administrative functions related to technical stores.
21. Accountable for the property book and hand receipts; cataloging; provide customer service and billeting support.
22. Manages allocated budget and expenditures in order to optimize and reduce costs where possible and reports variances versus budget to ensure effective cost management.
23. Constantly evaluate and optimizes the Logistics network in order to ensure best value Logistics services are provided to the command.
24. Monitor items at air and sea ports to limit delays of processing items for delivery.
25. Constantly evaluate and optimizes the Logistics network in order to ensure best value Logistics services are provided to the command.
26. Monitors quality, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of good.
27. Any other tasks/activities that are required to meet ALC performance and objectives.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Business, Accounting, Finance Material Management, or related field (in Aviation Technology Preferred).
-Must have had hands on training of a civilian or military automated supply system.
-8 to 12 Years Experience in military logistic operations, aviation and technical supply.
-Minimum 5 Years Supervisory experience in Logistics.
-Background Worked in aviation as a Material Planner and Component Repair Professional.
-Must have working knowledge of both technical warehouse and property accountability.
-Background in aviation is a plus.