He/she ensures a prompt issue resolution and optimal consulting and support in all transportation and packaging issue (Wherever applicable)
Furthermore he/she manages all locally controlled pharma and healthcare subcontractors and coordinates necessary training or qualification needs of the part of the organisation for which he/she has accountability.
1. airlogistics operational / product related
• Implementation and support of the KN PharmaChain product portfolio
• Monitoring of usage and performance of KN PharmaChain
• Support and consulting of station teams for critical or first time pharma and healthcare movements (first point of escalation)
• Authors and uploads station specific working instructions and Customer SOPs within Pharma Document Management System (DMS) / SOP Generator
• Implementation lead for business expansions / new business awards at station(s) within sphere of responsibility. Implementation team member for larger implementations.
• Deliver KN PharmaChain training to FA staff at station(s) within sphere of responsibility
• Responsible to issue Job Description for all PharmaChain staff in the station and review it on annual basis or during change of role / profile.
2. Compliance / standards related
• Deliver KN PharmaChain minimum standards for every booked shipment
• Ensure all activities are completed in a manner which ensures that GXP compliance of team / station(s) is maintained
• Manage subcontracts within own sphere of influence
• Risk assessment user of KN Risk system
• Lead / participate in investigate pharma shipment deviation and author / contribute to CAPA reports
• Keep up to date with KN global and country specific GXP standards and regulatory / requirements
3. Development / Innovation
• Within own sphere identify and escalate to regional product team operational weaknesses or necessary enhancements
• Within own sphere analyze and collect competition- and market data as well as customer- and KN internal feedback in order to propose KN PharmaChain continuous improvement proposals to global product team
• Implement product developments and enhancements to globally agreed timescales / roll out plan
• Support Sales to develop Perishable and provide solution
• Support regional Pharma Competence managers through the communication of current issues and continuous improvement opportunities identified at station level.
• Communicate product development-, pricing-, contract-, etc changes to station teams
• Support airlogistics operations teams in industry related questions / requirements (point of escalation)
• Support sales initiatives / sales staff /in gaining or retaining pharma & healthcare clients
• Super user / Escalation contact for use of Pharma DMS (SOP Generator) and KN Login PhysMon in station(s) within sphere of responsibility
• Escalation contact for CareTeam in event of in-transit / operational issue with a shipment within station within sphere of responsibility
6. Training / Qualification
• Ensure all pharma and healthcare staff at station(s) within sphere of responsibility receive defined KN PharmaChain training.
• Monitoring and carrying out of necessary training (internal staff (operations and sales) as well as customers)
• Maintaining Envirotainer QEP accreditation / CSafe EQUiPs and training with other (passive) packaging systems
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.