• Person will be responsible for developing test lab and infrastructure related to Dynamic and static seals solution at Magarpatta center, aligned to strategy of building complete research & development capability of sealing solutions at EIIC.
• Provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring for Aerospace Sealing and Sensing product Engineers and related CoE team at EIEC to develop innovative designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, safety, cost and manufacturability.
• Drive growth in terms of breadth and depth of capabilities in mechanical design as well as adjacent & emerging technology areas
• Build strong customer relationships and anticipate/ deliver customer centric solutions
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to enhance the value proposition and quality of the engineering deliverables.
• Attract and select talent needed to meet current & future business needs, continuously develop & enhance the technical capabilities of the team.
• Engage talent to attain high level of performance enablement, employee engagement & managerial effectiveness
• Monitor progress and achievements on projects. Provide timely status and reports to stakeholders.
• Participate in the creation of technology road map based on Product/COE Strategy globally and deploy them within the group
• Drive culture of innovation with focus on new patent, disclosures and high-impact ideas to pave for Organic growth
Master’s Degree in Mechanical/ Aerospace Engineering (or equivalent qualifications)
Minimum 12+ Years of relevant experience with multinational engineering organization.
Prior managerial experience is a must.
• Demonstrated experience in leading/ managing technical engineering organization
• Leading product & technology full life cycle development experience with associated test planning, qualification testing procedures. Relevant experience in Sealing products and Sensors technology is needed.
• Developing positive customer relations, participation in Technology events with customers
• Hands on experience with Manufacturing process, Customer interface, Continuous improvement methodologies, DFX hands-on application
• Strong Experience of Customer oriented approach, building customer & supplier relationships and hands on product testing experience
• In depth knowledge and hands on with product design of Aircraft components.
• Experience working with Aerospace engine systems.
• Proficiency in use of DFSS methodology and technical decision making
• A highly entrepreneurial sense of urgency along with a passion for the execution is desirable, along with a drive to grow both personally and professionally.
• The position requires the incumbent to be highly proficient in engineering skills, project management and documentation with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel, thus enabling first time right product development and execution of NPI/VAVE/Cost out concepts.
• Strong practical engineering experience to compliment his/her technical ability
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.