The successful candidate will join the Material Management Department (MMD) in SIA Engineering Division. You will part of the team that oversees Asset and Programs and will be covering the Line Stations portfolio.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Arranging of replenishment of spares used at stations.
• Liaising with Systems Data & Control section for the removal/installation of components and consumption of consumables.
• Monitoring of return shipments of used/unused spares.
• Positioning and Recall of vendor-owned spares.
• Updating of OSI file so that data corresponds to the physical spare at the station.
• Cross-checking regularly to ensure that data in OSI tallies with SAP data.
• Liaising with stations for the submission of the Bi-Annual Stock Check.
• Processing of Loan/Purchase Order raised by Duty Stores Supervisor (DSS).
• Raising of Loan/Purchase Order if necessary.
• Liaising SIN/Stations’ Reservations to calculate the number of SOKs required based on the flow rate and flight time.
• Dispatching of SOKs/Stretchers to the respective station if necessary.
• A diploma in any discipline.
• Must be familiar with SAP & MS Office suite of products
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be motivated, driven and be a team player, and also be able to work independently.
• Those with knowledge and relevant experience of Material Management’s operations, administration and procedures would be preferred