- Control and planning of scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance.
- Planning AOG recovery of aircraft.
- Monitor and control of deferred defects.
- Liaise directly with engineers and assist with all maintenance data requirements.
- Ensure that all technical documentation is issued to maintenance and received complete and accurate.
- Evaluate all maintenance tasks issued for man power, tooling, equipment and material.
- Liaise between CAMO, Stores and Maintenance. Providing each department with all necessary information required.
- Participates in a daily meeting to review with MRO Manager and the technicians team leader the planned maintenance activity.
- Assists MRO Manager as required
- Support and act on behalf of the MRO Manager when required in the activities related to the general management of the MRO department (hangar accesses permits, reports, missing parts, documentation consulting ..etc)
- Prepare reports according to the MRO Manager Instructions
- Minimum Experience 5 years (Aviation environment. MRO preferred).
- Recognized, Aeronautical degree
- Experienced with Maintenance Planning or Maintenance Control is desirable. Good working knowledge of Technical documentation ( AMM, IPC, TSM, CMM, MEL) and Aircraft records.
- Works well in a team evironment
- Work well under stress and deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English language verbally and written.
- Must be willing to work shift, weekends and National holidays when needed.
- Driver License required
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.