The position is responsible for managing all menu, beverages, dry stores supplies, promotional and conceptual changes in-flight to ensure all aligned with the agreed set basic standards, such as equipment usage, packing and service plan; and are communicated properly in a timely manner. He/she will work with Customer Experience Team, In-flight Service Delivery Team and caterers to deliver and execute the menu concept and catering proposition.
RULES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Engage with all concerned teams that cabin safety policies and procedures in respect to in-flight catering concepts are maintained at all times.
Fully support in-flight quality and safety outcomes including implementation and monitoring of the relevant safety and quality
3)Oversee in-flight food and beveragesâ€™ planning and delivery activities based on Customer Experience
Oversee planning for in-flight menu, dry store & beverage tendering and selection exercises for new caterers/ suppliers and/ or contract renewals.
Work with In-flight in developing the agreed meal concepts standard into equally/ parallel service standard.
Responsible for passengersâ€™ satisfaction on food & drinksâ€™ delivery standard and make corrective action.
7) Work with Customer Service team on changes in passenger needs, cuisine philosophy/ concept based on insights.
8) To take care of flight catering service including crew meals.
9) Accountability for catering stock & on board sales.
10) Coordination with various departments for smooth flight operations during flight delays.
11) Coordination with various agencies for Charter / Non-sked flight catering.
Star Air is the aviation arm of prominent Indian business conglomerate Sanjay Ghodawat Group that has its presence in various high-value business verticals like Agro, Aviation, Mining, Realty, Retail, FMCG, Energy, Education, Software, and Textiles.... Read More