This unit runs our cleaning teams around the terminals and facilities, and aims for ever-improving cleanliness, operation and customer satisfaction. It’s an environment characterised by safety, security and regulatory compliance. That said, there’s always room for innovation in practice and techniques. So keep your knowledge up to date, and feel free to come up with some fresh ideas to help your team work better together.
What you’ll deliver
• You'll be responsible for monitoring our outsourced services, ensuring safety is maintained at all times
• You’ll conduct regular service audits and inspections to ensure performance standards are met
• You’ll be responsible for liaising with contracted staff, providing support to them as required and acting as the point of contact between Dubai Airports and the outsource agents
• In summary, you will represent Dubai Airports with Service partners and passengers acting as the contact point for both parties
What you bring
• You should be educated to a Diploma level with at least 5 years of experience within a similar field of Facility Management
• You’ll have at least 5 years experience working with contractors and outsourced services
• You will be fluent in English
• Knowledge and expertise in Cleaning best practices
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.