The successful candidate will be part of the Maintenance Planning & Cost Control Department, SIA Engineering Division.
• Plan and implement Boeing / Airbus aircraft maintenance programs and ensuring all mandatory airworthiness tasks meet regulatory and operational requirements, as part of the Division’s mission to achieve the highest airworthiness and safety standards at competitive cost to the airline
• Coordinate with SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) (HM/LM) to carry out aircraft and engine modification programs timely and efficiently
• Schedule incorporation of approved modifications and ensure Critical Modifications incorporation is in compliance with recommended timeline
• Liaise with EC Planning Data Department (PDD) to create task list for modifications.
• Issuance of notifications to PDD to create modification task list
• Audit SIAEC on Aircraft Check Work Program preparation and issuance of Check Work Package
• Application of productivity improvement processes
• Yearly Process Improvement submissions and Staff Ideas in Action Submissions
• Must have knowledge and relevant experience of Maintenance Planning administration and procedures
• Well-versed with aircraft maintenance documents such as Maintenance Planning Document (MPD), Approved Maintenance Schedule (AMS), Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Illustrated Part Catalogue (IPC), etc to understand task card requirement. Knowledge of the different aircraft systems and familiarity with aircraft diagnostic tools such as Aircraft Health Monitoring (AHM) and Airman would be an advantage.
• Must be familiar with SAP & MS Office suite of products
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated and driven
• Team player and also be able to work independently