The Senior Manager CAMO for Qatar Executive is directly responsible to achieve efficient and effective oversight of the Continuing Airworthiness Management organization (CAMO), as well as ensuring that Part 145 services provided are as per agreed contracts in terms of safety, quality and cost. Ensure regulatory requirements are fully complied with ensuring that all maintenance modification and repair activities are carried out to the highest standard and safety level in the most productive and cost effective manner, maximizing resources to achieve an acceptable level of aircraft safety, availability and reliability to ensure aircraft high level of safety to meet customer expectations .
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
• Develops, implements and maintain an efficient reliability program capable to ensure high reliability and availability of QE Fleet.
• Participates in the development of the long term strategy for QE Technical by proactively planning all the required resources to cope with all fleet growth plans, mitigate risks linked to functional scope of responsibility.
• Develops and implements all required procedures to ensure the sustainable compliance to regulations.
• Identifies and develops industry best practice improvements to systems, processes and structures to enhance operational effectiveness.
• Develops and delivers policies and procedures that ensure Qatar Executive operational requirement are consistently cost effectively, safely delivered and comply with all applicable business and industry specific legislative/regulatory requirements.
• Determines the best strategy for the department in order to improve efficient utilization of Personnel and equipment to reduce losses and increase revenues.
• Develops QE CAMO into an effective organization to manage and maintain QE, and third party aircrafts in accordance with the published requirements.
• Actively sources all opportunities to grow the 3rd party maintenance, hangar parking and support out of base, thereby increasing revenue opportunities.
• Seeks to improve Part M to Part 145 processes related to work orders, documentation and implement a paperless digital process to reduce waste and improve throughput of work instructions.
• Maximizes the use all aspects of existing software platforms to bring the QE CAMO group into the digital age.
• Ensures that all CAMO functions are properly managed, controlled and fully in compliance with applicable requirements.
• Oversee in ensuring that all aircraft modification and repairs are complied with in accordance with instruction in Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and QCAA regulation.
• Ensures that all required contracts and agreements are updated, in compliance with QCAR requirements.
• Ensures any developed and revised Aircraft Maintenance Programs (AMP) for QE Fleet are in compliance with all applicable regulations taking in consideration the high level of reliability and the cost optimization.
• Ensures timely compliance with Airworthiness Directives, Regulatory Requirements and any other mandatory data.
• Ensures that all maintenance tasks are accomplished by approved QCAR-145/EASA 145 organizations.
• Evaluates technical specifications of new or used aircraft and equipment for possible induction, defining layout and specifications to satisfy Company and Regulatory Requirements.
• Efficiently manages subcontracted services to ensure these services are delivered on time, up to agreed standard and within allocated budget.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
• Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s level in aircraft trade with ICAO Type 1 license
• BSc (Engineering) or B.Eng. Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electronics from a recognized university holding Type 1 or 2 or C license.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in Executive Management related to the job is a must.
• Experience in performing engineering and/ or maintenance planning activities, preferably in a corporate, regional or charter aircraft environment.
• Experience with corporate turbine/complex aircraft in an EASA regulatory environment.
• Excellent knowledge of aircraft systems, power plants and structures.
• Demonstrates strong project management skills.
• Conversant with MS Office, CAMP and TRAX.
• Sound knowledge of aircraft defects with strong troubleshooting skills.
• Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.