Specific to Group ePayment & Services (GP&S)
Customer Account Management (CAM)
- Reconcile customer accounts at MID level as per the planned schedule and resolve billing and accounting exceptions if any.
- Work closely with the Finance team of the acquirer to ensure settlement is in line with contractual rates. Escalate settlement delays to GP&S manager in a timely manner.
- Perform chargeback accounting based on the feedback received from Dispute Management team and take adequate actions including raising of ADMs, Chargeback provisioning etc.,
- Ensure appropriate tax accounting wherever applicable and support station by providing adequate information for tax filing requirements.
- Perform nominal reconciliations to identify and evaluate discrepancies, resolve queries with the respective internal or external stakeholders and preclude inconsistent results accompanied by maintenance of detective and prevention controls.
- Implement excel based automation initiatives to improve the efficiency of reconciliation process.
- To process revenue accounting transactions, clear exceptions, raise invoices, trigger accounting, conduct reconciliation, fare/refund audits, master updates, reviews and other processing functions as per approved ISO Standards and Procedures.
- To identify and evaluate discrepancies, resolve queries with the respective internal or external stakeholders and preclude inconsistent results accompanied by maintenance of detective and prevention controls. Improve customer experience through high-quality deliverables, effective issue resolution and structured communication.
- To assist the Supervisor or Officer in pre/post-closing accounting functions and ad-hoc assignments.
- Support internal and external customers by providing required information and answering queries.
Finance & Insurance.Accounts: 3+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent): Degree in Finance background preferred
- Working knowledge of office automation software like Word, Excel and Power point.
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to multitask
- Specific to Fare Revenue Protection, Passenger Flown, Refund and Revenue Master Management Knowledge of fares, ticketing (preferably with IATA qualification).
- Working knowledge of advanced fares and Global Distribution Systems (GDS) would be an added advantage