We are recruiting for Senior Airport Services Agent to be based in Bangalore, India.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
Your specific responsibilities include:
• Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passenger.
• Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
• Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding fates etc.
• Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
• Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
• Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
• Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas, residence permits etc.
• Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective
The successful candidate will have:
• Job related experience in customer service and relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
• High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
• DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
• Ability to work shifts is essential
• Very good knowledge of Amadeus is strongly preferred.
• You must also have the right to live and work in India to be considered for this role