With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Data Analyst!
In this role, you will support the stakeholder to perform Financial Analysis, Data Analytics, Contract Cost analysis along with identifying Cost opportunities within the contracts. Streamline reporting and data collection process and identifying digitization opportunities in the existing process.
• Responsible for performing Contract cost analysis
• Support and execute computation of contracts cost at various key bucket levels
• Help businesses to identify areas of cost reduction opportunities
• Analyze top cost drivers and drive best practices sharing in comparison with benchmarks
• Maintain high sensitivity of the cost information
• Post opportunity identification initiate reviews with the respective stakeholders and leads within the team
• Supports various ad hoc projects and data requirements
• Generate & run various reports to support new opportunities
• Work with the larger team to help identify NVAs in the process and help streamline them
• Support with data collection from various sources defined to support next-level analytics
• Support with building digital tools for value analysis· Understanding the integrities of contracts, laying out data requirements, obtaining data, managing resources to do the relevant analysis, build a model, and deliver actionable reports.
• Analyzing billings, cost, and revenue, and operating margins for the contracts and eliminate non-compliant elements which might affect the KPIs
• Work with the client directly on a large set of data. Ensuring data gets presented in a structured way to understand the finances specific to it. Generate crisp reports on the same and provide actionable insights.
• Work with internal teams to work on new analysis/ analytics services that could be provided to clients.
• Understand data availability and come up with suggestions in terms of additional analysis that could be provided.
• Conceptualize or help visualize the solution for the focus area.
• There might be a requirement to run pilots or projects on various areas which are expected to be owned end to end.
• Defining approach, interacting with the client, laying out data requirements, obtaining data, managing resources to do the relevant analysis, build a model, and deliver actionable reports.
• Excel at delivering the highest levels of client service and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Qualifications we seek in you!
• B.E. Mech. Eng. /Ind mgmt. Eng. /Aeronautical Eng or MBA (Finance/Operations/Marketing)
• Ability to use superior communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills to frame decisions for senior management and drive optimized decision-making
• Able to be self-directed and work independently in order to meet and exceed goals
• Ability to understand the Accounts payable system and should also support critical financial activities across various contracts
• Experience in Analytics domain is preferred
• Experience within Aviation is preferred
• Good Communication skill,
• Team Player
• Ready to take up challenges
• Time Management
• Analytical Mind, Reasoning skills, Proactive, Self-Starter,Work Under Pressure
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access.
• Basic knowledge in the area of VBA Coding, Spotfire
• Knowledge of R-tool, My SQL and Tableau are added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Senior Associate
Job ID: HMS010212
Primary Location: India - Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2021
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time