Provide existing and potential customers with a superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Provide information and system support to customers with regard to rates, details, bookings, connections, regulations and other enquiries and oversee the service from GHA.
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, including build instruction, maximisation of available space, load control, safety and ad hoc flight instruction
- Monitor import cargo receipt and breakdown; resolving any related issues
- Prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, including monitoring of consignment status and ensuring correct documentation is available in accordance with local regulation and company policies
- Update flight handling reports including identification and monitoring of irregularities and discrepancies
- Dispatch post flight information to the correct departments in a timely manner.
- Receive and process cargo telephone reservations in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner
- Resolve customer queries, complaints and claims, including those escalated by Cargo Agents
- Complete administrative duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer, including data entry, statistics and reports
- Provide support, guidance and coaching to Cargo Agents
- Provide operational support and cover operational duties as directed by the Cargo Supervisor/Officer e.g. freighter
Qualifications & Experience
Education - Graduate
Other job related information:
The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
Must have the right to live and work in India .
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be providedJoin our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers