- To plan, direct, control, and coordinate the activities of the catering service.
- To actively participate in achieving value for money in all aspects of the service. .
- Ensure that standards of service are maintained a focus on quality should be of prime
- Promote a culture of respect and ensure that service users and colleagues are treated with
- dignity and respect at all times.
- To maintain good communications and working relationships with management, colleagues.
- Always adhere to approved standards with respect to any procedures.
- To investigate, report, and correct any sort of complaints or issues.
- To actively participate in audits and systems checks.
- To make service recommendations and changes in line with industry "best practice".
- PSS Configuration, Navitaire, Sky Schedule, Sky Fare
- Graduate in Hotel Management or Hospitality Management.
- Minimum experience of a year in Hotels or Airline reservation system.
- Excellent communication - oral & written
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Qualification Graduate in Hotel Management or Hospitality Management.
- Minimum experience of a year in Hotels or airline catering