Infosys will be conducting an off-campus recruitment drive to hire freshers from 2021 batch for Systems Engineer role.
Freshers from B.E./https://lnkd.in/dMVk2x3. streams who belong to 2021 batch can apply for the role of Systems Engineer by filling out the beloq given Infosys Off-Campus Recruitment Form by Tuesday, July 20, 2021.
The eligibility criteria to apply for this program have been shared below.
1. B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
2. MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply:
• Computer Science
3. Academic criteria – 10th & 12th - 60% above, Diploma - 58% & above, BE/BTech - 58% or 6 CGPA & above.
4. All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
5. Graduates from 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
6. Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
7. No active backlogs are allowed.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.