The Team Lead works closely with the Workshops Manager to accomplish aviation unit and intermediate maintenance on aircraft and associated components in support of the maintenance contract.
Will also be responsible for
1. Supervises the day to day workshop’s maintenance operation.
2. Coordinates with shop supervisors on servicing & repair techniques and procedures according to all applicable directives, technical manuals, and standard operational policies.
3. Distributes and monitors all work orders assigned to the shops.
4. Maintains and updates personnel files.
5. Prepares evaluations, special reports and ensures records pertaining to aircraft component repair and related activities are in accordance with The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS).
6. Recommends and administers plans and policies.
7. Assists in determining need for outside contractors as well as coordinating and inspecting such work.
8. Makes regular inspections of shops facilities and prepares required reports.
9. Determines man-hours, personnel, parts and facility requirements to improve shop’s production.
10. Monitors all logistical needs such as parts, tools, manuals, and equipment's required to sustain and improve shops’ operation.
11. Performs maintenance trend analysis and applies production control, quality control, training requirements, safety techniques, and other maintenance management principles.
12. Maintains and updates accountability records for all tools and equipment assigned to the Workshop Department.
-Bachelor or Associate Degree in Aviation discipline or equivalent Preferred Bachelor or Associate Degree from an accredited institution preferably in aviation related field or years in aviation maintenance in lieu of a degree. Federal Aviation Administration Airframe and Power plant (A&P) License or equivalent is desirable.
-Minimum of 15 Years Must have a minimum of 15 years working experience in the area of aviation maintenance or aviation related field.
-Minimum of 5YearsManagement
-Successful supervisory and leadership experience, preferably in a multicultural and/or military environment