We are looking for a Technical Content Writer, who will work closely with hardware and software teams to create detailed and concise documentation for internal stakeholders and customers. Manage the creation, publishing and maintenance of this documentation on internal and external knowledge bases.
• Create exceptional documentation in the form of user guides, hardware assembly and operation instructions, in-platform instructions on our cloud platform.
• Create client resources and educational materials, including videos, demos, tutorials, training materials, general & technical overview, and FAQs.
• Research, write, edit and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds.
• Publish periodic release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on software and hardware product updates, releases, and fixes.
• Maintain tracking and ticketing system to ensure deadlines are met and client deliverables and received on time.
• Collaborate with internal teams, including Development, Engineering, Quality Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer Enablement.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, Communication, Journalism, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, Teaching, Curriculum Development or Scientific Publication
Relevant Experience: 2-3 years experience in technical writing
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
• Strong communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
• Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Experiencing with generating documentation for SaaS and or Hardware start-ups
• Experience with documentation publishing software.
• Preferred: Prior experience working within IT Development, SaaS or web-based technology environment.