The job requires the following criteria to be satisfied:
- Engineering graduate (Mechanical & Aerospace), Diploma, AME (A&C) only.
- 1 to 3 years experience in Technical Publications authoring (Overhaul Manual, Maintenance Manuals, CIR Manuals and Other Engine related manuals)
- Knowledge on various technical publications standards (ATA100, ISpec 2200, S1000D) is a must
- Knowledge and experience in creating art work (illustrations) using Tech Illustrator Autotrol is required
- In-depth understanding of Aero-engine functioning, disassembly, Assembly, Cleaning, Inspection and Repair of components/assemblies
- Knowledge on understanding and interpreting Engineering Drawings, GD&T required
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. Knowledge on usage of ACEMA standards in Technical Publications
- Knowledge on quality systems & project management tools (six sigma, Scrum, Agile and PMP) is an added advantage
Skills & Experience
Aerospace Technical Publications, Agile Methodologies, Aircraft Engines, Aircraft Maintenance, PMI-PMP, Repair Engineering, Technical Illustrations
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.