About the job:
Do you love aviation and writing? We may just have an opportunity for you! :)
We are aviators at soul with a deep sense of belonging to the aviation community.
AeroNefs was founded in March 2020 when the aviation industry was reeling under the aftermath of the covid-19 pandemic.
Story Behind AeroNefs:
In 2020 unfortunately, a lot of our peers & colleagues were victims of layoffs due to the pandemic.
We had a sense of responsibility towards fellow aviators to lift and get them back on their feet. Therefore, we started AeroNefs to share verified information pertaining to aviation jobs with aviation job seekers.
• We aim to provide a trusted platform where job seekers can find all verified & genuine jobs in aviation, aerospace and aeronautical field.
• Provide useful information about aviation jobs.
• Our intention is to protect fellow aviators from falling prey to fake opportunities which are on an all-time high.
About the role:
• We are looking for a talented blogger to generate engaging, original content in the field of Aviation.
• We want the blogger to educate job seekers about various aspects of aviation jobs. For instance, self-grooming for cabin crew, how to become a pilot in Canada, etc could be some of the topics.
• The blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership.
• You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
• To succeed as a blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership.
• You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
• Studying in English, Aviation, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
• Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
• Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
• Creativity and adaptability.
• Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
• Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of HTML
• Great networking opportunity with Aviation professionals
• Aviation career mentoring and guidance by professionals - we have a lot of connections in the aviation industry and that’s what we mainly do ;)
• You will get a chance to interview Aviation professionals, thereby developing your communication skills.
• Your profile will be created on our website, thereby giving you credits and publicity.
• You can contribute any number of articles per week (minimum one article per week though).
• You can work from anywhere and anytime.
• You can take any number of holidays.
• After three months, you will be handed over a Letter of recommendation, get your skills endorsed on LinkedIn, and will be provided full-time support.