Roles and Responsibilities
- Create Technical Documents like Aircraft Maintenance Manuals (AMM) and/or Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC) from technical information/data provided by clients
- Adhere to industrial standards and defined methodology of operating and writing technical documents.
- Prepare AMM/IPC with strict compliance to customer standards and specifications.
- Prepare models to be submitted to designers and / or create illustrations directly in 3D tool
- Inspection of illustration for correctness and compliance with customers guidelines and texts.
- Ability to analyze source material available to create AMM/IPC and request additional information from clients whenever needed.
- Proofread created artifacts to ensure delivery quality.
- Ensure timely delivery of AMM/IPC by adhering to planned timelines.
- Maintain good relationships with clients to ensure smooth delivery of work orders in a timely fashion.
- Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in Aerospace domain.
- Experience creating Technical Documentation (SB, AMM etc) and Configuration Management in Aerospace Domain
- Knowledge of Work Packages like
o C3: AMM/AM/TSM Non ATA 25 (23/26/33/44/46)
o S2: AMM/AM/TSM/AFI All ATA structure including ATA 11 & 25-0/1
o Y1/Y2: AMM/AM/TSM/AFI 22, 23, 27, 29, 31, 32, 34, 42, 44, 45, 46
o Y7/Y8: AMM/AM/TSM/AFI, IPC/MIPD 49, 7x, 8x
- Experience reading and producing technical drawings.
- Knowledge of Tools like ICC-CADB, ZAMIZ, AIRNAV, TAKSY, DACAS, CADAM, CATIA, GILDA, SAP, PDMLink SSCI.
- Knowledge of AirBus systems would be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent problem solving skills with ability to propose innovative solutions.
- Good Written and Oral communication skills
- Should be a self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Should be a strong team player.
RoleTechnical Content Developer
Functional AreaContent, Editorial & Journalism
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryContent Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
UG :Graduation Not Required