- Design of Airworthiness components
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support Design configuration development and trade studies.
- Strong electrical/Electronics design and integration skill
- Carry out Avionics load analysis.
- Produce wiring diagram and develop 2D avionics system design using AutoCAD Electrical
- Independently capable of managing the projects for the new product development in
liaisoning with other team members
- Must have executed DAL (Design Assurance Level) A – D SW Design Projects
- Expertise in RTCA/DO-178B and DO-254
- Very good C/C++ coding skills are essential
- Exposure to multiple IDE is highly desirable
- Assists in preparation of engineering drawings, and report writers in the solution of specific,
complex design problems, which must be resolved during development and testing.
Standards & Tools:
- DO-178 and DO-254 latest version
- MATLAB PCB Simulation
- 08 to 10 years of professional Design experience.
- Knowledge of the aeronautical market with a focus on helicopters / Aircrafts.
- Project management / Management skills.
- B Tech / M Tech Electronics / Avionics Engineering
- Hands on experience in RFQ / RFI processes.
- Former exposure to the international market.
- Depending on the past experience
Sunil BEHARA, Managing Director – NSE INDIA.
Email: [email protected]