It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Structural design of wind turbine blades
What are my responsibilities?
· Blade structural design
· Calculation and optimization tool development
· Design process automation
· Project resource for new development
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have a Masters or PhD degree in mechanical engineering or aeronautical engineering or relevant industry experience and a solid understanding of light weight structures or composites
· You are familiar with commercial FE software and good understanding of composite materials
· You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate your results in a clear and convincing manner
· You have a structured approach to your work and are able to handle simultaneous assignments without losing the overview
· You are able to work independently and you can drive your own assignments
· You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.