As a cabin crew member, you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of the passengers. Expect to work with you as a team player to provide top-notch customer service and support airline missions.
The primary responsibility of the Cabin crew members is to ensure that passengers of the airline get a safe and comfortable travel experience. A warm welcome, graceful service and a safe and comfortable spirit make the journey of your customers something that they will always remember.
You will be part of a team that is hardworking and the customer focused with a passion to provide a delightful customer experience.
To be a part of our exciting journey you need to have:
• Minimum education High School (12 years of schooling or more) or equivalent degree
• Fluent English - verbal and written comprehension; Fluency in another language will be an added advantage
• Minimum height: 160cm & weight proportionate to height
• The ability to swim 50 metres unaided
• No visible tattoos
• Excellent Customer Service & Interpersonal Skills
• High energy and ability to work in shifts
• “Can Do” attitude