Mumbai based Cabin Crew
As the world opens up, British Airways is offering an exciting opportunity to work with an incredible team of diverse individuals, in delivering the best customer service.
Are you an experienced crew member looking to return to the skies? Or have you been delighting customers in the hospitality industry? Or are you looking for a new career challenge? Where ever you are in your career, everyone is welcome at British Airways. We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline.
We are looking for individuals to be ambassadors of our truly iconic British brand, who share a common purpose to deliver exemplary service, every day, on every flight and to every customer.
The role requires dedication, resilience, cultural awareness, hard work and an unwavering commitment to customer service.
To be considered for Cabin Crew you must meet the following requirements:
• Minimum age 18 and upwards, we would encourage applications from all age groups.
• Completion of HSC or a graduate.
• Able to fluently write and speak English and Hindi.
• Knowledge of Gujarati and Marathi would be an added
• In possession of a valid Indian passport, valid for a minimum of one year.
• Minimum height 5’2” and maximum height 6’2”
• Minimum one year of customer service experience in a
face-to-face role and as part of a team is preferred.
• Knowing how to swim is a mandatory requirement.
To apply, please email your resume to: [email protected] along with copies of education and work experience certificates, a copy of your passport and a recent passport size and full length photograph.
Please provide a local contact telephone number and mobile number.
Applications must reach us by 22nd November 2021