It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Prepares technical CAD-models and drawings.
What are my responsibilities?
· Wind turbine Rotor Blade Modelling, 2D/3D Drawings creation, Blade specification for new and existing projects
· Execute & Develop drawing creation scripts in Matlab – as part of drawing automation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have strong learning interest. Driven from inside
· You have working knowledge of Matlab & willing to learn in Matlab and become expert in this area over a time
· You have Graduate in Mechanical / Composite / Aerospace / Textile / Production / Renewable / Civil / Industrial / Manufacturing / Automobile / Robotics & Automation / Structural Engineering
· As Individual contributor, performing design of offshore rotor blades, composite structures design, modeling, drawing creation, review, release, specifications, documentation, analytical calculation
· You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in area of CAD tools (NX, Auto Cad);
· You should be good team player, out-spoken, interactive and inclusive with global team members
· Experience in developing concepts for mechanical components and drawings
· Good understanding of FMEA and Risk Assessments
· Drive technical solutions with internal design team and multiple sub-suppliers / solution providers during design and development phases of blade design, e.g. conceptual design, detailed design, prototyping of rotor blades
· Working knowledge on PLM / Engineering Change Management process (like Team center)
· Knowledge on Geometric Production System / GD&T
· You have good knowledge of composite manufacturing process
· Good understanding of engineering mechanics and FEA is added advantage
· Knowledge on structural analysis using finite element analysis
· You have good exposure to Surface modelling preferably using NX
· Wind turbine blade design: ply definition, adhesives, manufacturing processes
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.