To provide a leadership role to continuous Airworthiness management department managing a commercial category of the aircraft. To provide regulatory compliance supervision to the Continuous Airworthiness Management Department.
1. Provide leadership to CAMO Department
2. Manage the CAMO department for the regulatory compliance
3. Maintenance Management for the most economical cost of the maintenance
4. Technical Management of the lease of the aircraft
5. Budgeting and the Administration of the Budget.
An aviation professional with a minimum of 10 years previous relevant experience of managing at the continuous Airworthiness Management function of the commercial category of the aircraft Minimum 5 years experience managing the CAMO in a leadership role. Experience of the commercial category aircraft is MUST.
Please apply giving the following details
2. Your proposal for CAMO Department set up