Lufthansa Technik Services India (LTSI) is currently seeking highly capable candidates with strong experience within the aviation industry for the position of Customer Service Manager - Aircraft Component Services based in Mumbai. The successful candidate will be responsible for Lufthansa Technik’s major customers located in Mumbai . The position falls within the Product Division Component Services of Lufthansa Technik and will be responsible for:
· Act as a focal for all customer interactions pertaining to the day to day operations.
· Incharge of handling customer queries and be responsible to take the lead inorder to solve the problems/queries.
· Managing the operational customer relationship of Lufthansa Technik’s customers located within South Asia (particularly Mumbai) and build strong relationships with customers.
· Analyzing and improving the entire supply chain of component support for assigned customers, addressing issues in Lufthansa Technik’s system and creating win-win situations
· Ensuring smooth functioning of the customer interface while giving consideration to contractual service agreements and internal KPIs and ensure a high customer’s satisfaction
· Solving problems and address bottlenecks in material supply
· Creating a strong and sustainable connection between the technical departments of the customer and LHT, including engineering departments
· Assisting customers in their phase-in of new aircraft types
· Continuously improving and evaluating customer service and logistic processes.
· Perform support functions and special tasks as assigned
· Followup on disputes pertaining to day to day operational topics and Invoices. Prompt followup with the customer and solving the disoutes on a timely manner.
· Responsible to coordinate among the various departments of the customer to ensure timely resolution of pending topics.
· Help Lufthansa Technik’s finance and sales organisation for payment followup and Invoice sipute clarififcation.
· Act as an ambassador of LHT and represent LHT in front of the customer.
· Coordinate between LHT’s internal stakeholders like Logistics, supply chain, material supply, process center etc and ensure customer topics are addressed and problems are solved.
· Personable, sociable, and customer-service oriented
· University degree or comparable education preferably with aviation background
· Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience within the airline industry (e.g. component services, material service, experience in technical customer service)
· Good to have (but not a must) experience in component repair contracts (TCS/TCM)
· Excellent spoken and written English.
· High degree of intercultural competency, strong understanding of Asian and Western cultures
· Like working with people, solving problems, going the extra mile
· Have a strong character with the distinction to develop and drive business and customer relationship forward
· Ability to represent Lufthansa Technik in a consistent and professional way
· Willingness to travel extensively within Asia/Pacific and Europe
· Independent thinker who is strongly motivated to work independently as part of a remote team
Have we sparked your interest? Take the next step in your career as Customer Service Manager - Aircraft Component Services at Lufthansa Technik Services India and apply now at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application.
About Lufthansa Technik
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its business units Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services and Innovation the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services around aircraft technology.
Lufthansa Technik Services India (LTSI) - Founded in 2005 LTSI is a fully owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) of Germany. The main focus is on the component services for Airbus aircraft of the types A320/A330 as well as B737/B777/B787. In... Read More