If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward Engineer -Manufacturing Engineering based in Bangalore, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Demonstrated ability to accurately deal with multiple technical tasks ensuring timely completion as per business requirements. (Multi-Tasking)
- Work to implement Process improvements to improve part quality , reduce cycle time and cost.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as an individual contributor.
- Experience with GD&T and Drawing reading / model interrogation.
- Address the MRB conditions and recommend and implement necessary corrective actions. (8D, RCCA, Etc.,)
- Participation in Change Board and Configuration activities.
- Create Part Manufacturing Data sheets, First article inpsection documentation , manufacturing Process Planning documentation .
- Provide support to production floor with drawing and technical specifications interpretations to ensure business delievers its committments.
- Prevent Process bottlenecks and improve processes for manufacturing engineering activities using Lean Tools and participating in Process improvement intiatives. (RIE, CI, 6 Sigma etc.,)
- Good understanding of Assembly sequencing , GD&T, Aerospace Manufacturing documentation like APQP and AS 9100 System Requirements.
- Good Verbal and Written communication Skills. Shall present the numerical data effectively .
Expert in Manufacturing Process Planning, Creation of BOMs, Creation of Technical/Manufacturing instructions, PPAP tools such as PFMEA , MSA, Control plans, and SPC.
- Experience in Aerospace Processes and materials and must be from Manufacturing Background.
- Very Good Working experience of NADCAP requirements.
- Demonetrated experience using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies for Process Improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in Welding , Machining and Metal Forming Process Like Bending , Rolling and Special Processes Like Chemical Processing, Coatings etc.
- Demonstrated experience on tooling design and manufacturing.
- Basic Knowledge of Industry 4.0 is perferable
- Working experience in Manufacturing set up preferred
- Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechanical, Aerospace )
- Minimum 5-7
- Aerospace Assembly, Fabrication, Forming Processes, Machining, GD&T, APQP, Six Sigma, AS 9100, NPD, Special Processes, Tooling and Fixturing, NADCAP
- MS Office, Project , CATIA, PRO E ,SAP
- Should be Indian by Nationality
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time