Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
* Be a major contributor to various initiatives in the areas of Aviation PLM related initiatives for better use of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf Solutions in Teamcenter.
* Deliver customized solutions in the various Teamcenter modules for Aviation business
* Deliver with high quality & with first time yield as an individual contributor or under the guidance of a Project Leader and independently for smaller assignments
* Own, analyze and resolve defects and issues
* Thoroughly follow defined processes for delivery as applicable for the team
* At minimum, should have Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum experience of 2.5 years.
* 2.5 to 4 years of experience of which at least 2+ years of Strong Knowledge on Teamcenter Unified product version 11.0 and above in Administration, Configuration & Customization (Active Workspace, ITK, RAC, BMIDE). Knowledge of TC 11.6, TC 13 and upgrade is added advantage.
* Hands on experience with REST based Micro services development
* At least 1.5 years of Experience / Knowledge on Teamcenter Services (Teamcenter Dispatcher Services, Global Services & SOA)
* Experience with building, deployment, CICD framework and tools
* Familiarity with PLM Concepts like BOM Management, Engineering Data Management, Change Management, Quality Management, etc.
* Strong expertise on relevant Teamcenter Functionalities like Product Structure Configuration with effectivity & variants, Workflows, PLMXML, queries.
* Aptitude to learn quickly, ability to identify and raise issues, risks and benefits, being open minded to new perspectives or ideas
* 1+ years of experience/exposure in CAD tools like NX, Catia, etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong ability to influence cross-functional teams and leadership at all levels
* Project delivery experience in global environments
* Prior experience with using Rally for Agile process
* Experience with Unit Testing Framework, Automated testing of web-based PLM applications
* Experience in Windchill PLM as well (configuration, customization, etc.)
* Experience/Knowledge on CAD Integrations, Geometry Visualization Packages and Integrations to other PLM Tools
* Experience in the Aerospace/Automotive industry