The successful candidate will join SIA’s Cargo Space Management Department, and form part of the team that drives and optimises cargo revenue across the SIA network.
• Formulation of strategy to maximise network revenue through dynamic cargo space management.
• Monitoring of market trends and utilisation of cargo space.
• Management of cargo/yield mix and space management plans.
• Oversee revenue management team to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
• Setting up of quality control procedures to minimise space wastage and monitor service quality.
• Use of IT tools to improve operational efficiency.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Knowledge of the airfreight industry will be an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to learn things very quickly
• Ability to make quick and sound decisions
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good people management skills